Ready, set… BLOG LAUNCH!
Content is king, but introducing your work to the world is a scary, vulnerable process. You have great ideas and you feel confident that people could get a lot out of your writing. For one reason or another, you just haven’t organized your thoughts, typed them out, and hit publish.
There is one question we all find ourselves asking: Will anyone even read what I wrote?
A more helpful question to ask instead is: Are you ready to discover the value of your writing and prove that your blog articles are worthy of public distribution?
This results-driven course provides cumulative lessons that solve for all of your content creation woes. Each week we’ll eliminate roadblocks caused by lack of organization or rumination on blog topics that prevents you from taking action.
Fortunately, this course’s value is already tested and proven. The first group of motivated amateur bloggers joined BLSG earlier this year and launched their blogs from the ground up. How’d they do it? By following BLSG’s formulated, supportive, six-week plan (read their testimonies further down this page). This founding group officially graduated from Blog Launch to full-blown Blog Squad after successfully publishing content to their platforms and websites.
Ready to join? Sign up. (registration form coming soon!)
Still need more info? Read on.
Here’s what you get when you join:
- Access to six (6) one-hour LIVE video calls with a small group of blog launchers (AND the recordings)
- Personal guidance on blog launch FAQs about niches, SEO, publishing, & promotion
- Vulnerability-building by sharing your imperfect blog drafts before publishing publicly
- A community of people interested in cross-promotion on social channels
- Editing and commentary from yours truly and other bloggers
- A blog launch plan template
- Access to outlined blog post templates
- Practice writing consistently on schedule
- A built-in support group of people who get it
- 2 or 3 of your very own ready-to-publish blog posts
How it works:
- Week 1 – Prepare Your Blog Launch Plan & Write One First Draft Blog
- Week 2 – Write One First Draft Blog
- Week 3 – Incorporate Edits from One Blog Post
- Week 4 – Write One First Draft Blog
- Week 5 – Incorporate Edits from One Blog Post
- Week 6 – Debrief, Review, and Publish
- Wednesday, October 14th | 4-5 PM
- Wednesday, October 21st | 4-5 PM
- Wednesday, October 28th | 4-5 PM
- Wednesday, November 4th| 4-5 PM
- Wednesday, November 11th | 4-5 PM
- Wednesday,November 18th | 4-5 PM
What the Blog Squad has to say about it:
The Blog Launch Support Group helped me share my passion about my business and position myself as a thought leader in my industry. -Julia, Graphic Designer
Joining this group got me to launch my blog and provide valuable content to my potential buyers! -Colene, Furniture Upcycler
I had no idea how helpful Jessica’s feedback would be when I joined the Blog Launch Support Group. From style to tone to grammar, I keep learning more about how to get my message across effectively. -Erin, SEO Ninja
What you do:
Joining this group alone isn’t enough to launch your blog. You have to *actually* write, too! Be ready to commit 2-3 hours per week to get the most out of this course. You’ll need access to WiFi, Google docs, and Zoom on your desktop or mobile device. Using Zoom and Google docs is totally FREE to you.
You have the ideas and the ability. The Blog Launch Support Group helps you bring it all to life.
This course typically costs $195. If you join today, you’ll get access to the entire six-week course for only $150.
Ready to launch your blog?
Contact me to sign up today. (registration form coming soon!)